Admission to B.Ed. (150 Seats) course will be done on the basis of their relative merit in Graduation. The Reservation will be as per rules.
The application for admission to B.Ed. class should be made on the prescribed form attached with prospectus.
Certificates to be attached
Students are advised to check and attached following documents alongwith their application form:
- Six passport size photographs; one to pasted on application form, one by identity card other should be stapled or pinned.
- Attested Copy of the certificate of the good conduct from the principal of the college last attended.
- Attested Copy of proof of the date of birth.
- Please attach attested copy of special claims, if any.
- Attested Copy of the degrees (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/BBA/T.D.C. Part I,II,III and Detail Marks of M.A./M.Sc. Certificates.
- Documentary Proof showing that the candidate is a bonafide resident of Punjab.
- The students from other universities are also required to produce migration certificate from previous university.
- If a candidate furnishes wrong information in the admission form, the principal will have the authority to cancel the admission.
- No application for admission will be entertained after last date and time.