The Parents Teacher Association (PTA) assists the overall development of students by extending financial and other supports to the Curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities of students.
- To provide a forum for collaborative effort of parents, teachers and students towards quality teacher education.
- To promote the welfare of students and youth in the home, the college and the community.
- To create better understanding between parents and teachers and harmonious relationship between the college and the community.
- To work for the improvement of the college with the unified efforts of parents, teachers and college authorities.
- To promote better participation of the parents in the various programs of the college and to establish better liaison with teachers.
PTA Members Session: 2016-17
|S. No||Name of Members||Position|
|1||Dr. N.R. Sharma||President|
|2||Mr. Subash Vatsa||Vice-President (Parent Member)|
|3||Mrs. Priyanka Singla||Secretary (Staff Member)|
|4||Mr. Karam Chand Garg||Parent Member|
|5||Mr. Dinesh Kumar||Parent Member|
|6||Mr. Paramjeet Singh||Parent Member|
|7||Mr.Sanjeev Narang||Parent Member|
|8||Mr. Jagpal Singh||Parent Member|
|9||Mr.Bhupinder Singh||Parent Member|
|10||Mr. Ashok Kumar||Parent Member|
|11||Mr. Nirmal Singh||Parent Member|
|12||Mr. Gursewak Singh Sandhu||Member|