A Grievance Redressal Cell was established in 2006. The students approach the cell to voice their grievances regarding academic matters health services, library and other services. The cell redresses the grievances by sorting out the problems promptly and judiciously.
- To uphold the dignity of the college by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the college through promoting cordial student-student relationship and student-teacher relationship, principal and faculty relationship and principal, faculty and management relationship.
- To encourage the students to express their grievances/problems freely and frankly without any fear of being victimized .
- To create a platform where all the members of the college feel free to point out their problems, drawbacks and limitations.
- Get suggestions from students for improvement.
- Clear misunderstandings or false notions.
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the members in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
- To solve the various personal and educational related grievances of the pupil teachers.
- To ensure the qualitative as well as quantitative development of the institution through the grievance and redressal cell.
- To acquaint all the teacher trainees about their rights and duties.
Composition of Grievance Cell
The cell has a positive impacts on both the students and the faculty. The principal gets an opportunity to learn at first hand the views of the students. The faculty is able to prioritize the needs of the students. It does justice in three tires.
Tire I- House Incharge (Ms. Hardeep Kaur, Ms. Maninderpal Kaur, Ms. Manpreet Kaur, Mrs. Priyanka Singla)
Tire II- Grievance Redressal Incharge (Mrs. Anku Bala, Ms. Manpreet Kaur)
Tire III-Staff Council consisting of the principal, Students’ Representative, Grievance Cell Incharge and the concerned House Incharge.
Tire I- Staff Secretary (Mrs. Kulwinder Kaur)
Tire II- Principal
Tire II- Management council consisting of management, Principal and staff secretary and Grievance Cell Incharge